PIONEER PARK OFFERS DRY CAMPING ONLY
(NO RV HOOKUPS SUCH AS ELECTRIC, SEWER ETC.)
FOR RECREATIONAL VEHICLES
* Available Memorial Day through Labor Day.
* $12.00 per night
* First come first served only-no numbered/reserved spaces.
* Maximum of 5 consecutive nights; not more than 15 nights in any consecutive 30-day
* Please pay RV fees day of arrival. Payment can be made at Pioneer Park fee payment
locations in the parking lot with exact amount currency, check or with credit/debit card
online by selecting the number of nights needed below, add to your cart and checkout.
* Please park in one of the marked "RV" parking spaces at either the West or East end of
the main Parking Lot, OR in a single regular parking space.
* Please be considerate and keep your total utilization of space to the area in which your
vehicle is parked. If a second space is needed, you will be required to pay for a second
* Potable water station is available at no cost-approximately May-September.
* Please observe quiet hours (generators included) from 10:00pm-7:00am
* NO TENT CAMPING AVAILABLE
* NO charcoal or open flame fires/grills. Gas grills are acceptable.
* All animals must be kept on a leash or contained within your vehicle.
* If you are not present at your recreational vehicle all pets must be contained/secured
inside the vehicle. Do not leave animals leashed to the outside of a vehicle when you are
* Please pick up and dispose of all pet waste in a designated receptacle.