Fairbanks North Star Borough Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Help some out-of-this-world vacationers find their belongings left behind at the parks!
Solve clues that lead you to certain parks and find the item our alien friends left behind! No need to take the item, just write it down and our foreign friends will beam it back to their ship! Find the final destination clue and your efforts will be rewarded!
- Check Facebook for a special message from Borough Mayor Bryce Ward and Parks Director Donnie Hayes and your role in this important mission.
- Next, download the two UFO CLUEBOARD sheets
- Start solving the clues and help our intergalactic friends before they head home!
Best of Luck to you all!
* Once you find the name of a park, use the visual clues at the park to help you find the lost object.
* Only six of these twelve parks listed are your destinations. It's up to you to guess which ones!
* For an extra challenge or advanced players, don't use the list below!
- Growden Park
- Fun Time Park
- Chena Lake
- Tanana Lakes
- Bluebell Park
- Kiwanis Park
- South Davis Park
- Pioneer Park
- Hamme Pool
- Birch Hill
- Veteran’s Memorial Park
Additional Forms and Files: