Are You Yeti to Party?
March 1st - April 30th
Can you find her?
YIKES! We've got a Yeti wandering through our parks! We tried to track her down but soon discovered that she left party items where she had visited. Looks like she was here to celebrate her Birthday! We'll need your help to figure out where she had her party!
Download and print out a game board or pick one up from the Parks & Recreation office on the 2nd floor of the Big Dipper to get started!
-Using the list of potential locations, Solve the location clues (In no particular order) to figure out which park or facility the yeti visited
- Visit that park or facility and look for a pink yeti footprint
- Using the footprint solver, Fill in the name of the item you found on her footprint
- Using the boxed in letters from you footprint solver, unscramble them to reveal where the yeti had her birthday party!
- Visit that location and take a selfie with our Birthday Yeti!
- Drop off your answer sheet to the Parks and Rec office in the Big Dipper. claim your entry prize and get entered into our grand prize drawing!
- For an extra grand prize entry share your selfie with us on social media using the hashtag #fnsbparks or email it in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and happy hunting!